MOLGENIS/compute was presented at 5th International Workshop on Science Gateways, IWSG 2013, Zurich, Switzerland
Towards visual analytics of bio-workflows presentation was given at the NBIC-2013 conference, Lunteren, Netherlands
MOLGENIS/compute workshop took place at the NBIC Bio Assist meeting, in Utrect, Oct.12, 2012
MOLGENIS/compute demo was given at the 4th International Workshop on Science Gateways for Life Sciences, May 23-25 2012, Amsterdam, Netherlands
MOLGENIS/compute demo was given at the NBIC-2012 conference in Lunteren, Netherlands, Apr.23, 2012
MOLGENIS/compute was accepted as a full paper and presented at the International Conference on Bioinformatics Models, Methods and Algorithms, Algarve, Portugal, Feb.3 2012. (BIOINFORMATICS 2012 received 109 submissions, of which 14% were accepted as ...
Poster: "Monitoring and error-handling of bioinformatics workflow execution in a distributed environment" will be presented at the Netherlands Proteomics Conference, NPC-2011, Utrecht, Netherlands, January 13, 2011
MOLGENIS/compute will be presented at the 19th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-Based Computing, PDP 2011, Ayia Napa, Cyprus, February 9-11, 2011. [http://www.molgenis.org/raw-attachment/blog/mcf-cyprus/pdp-201 ...
MOLGENIS/compute will be presented at Netherlands Bioinformatics Centre Conference, NBIC-2010, Lunteren, Netherlands, March 29-30, 2010
MOLGENIS/compute is a framework for bioinformatics which enables large scale data and computational workflow management in a distributed execution environment.
Compute 5 (for research and development):
- Download latest stable MOLGENIS/compute 5 distribution (command-line version)
- Download latest beta build of MOLGENIS/compute from Jenkins
- MOLGENIS/compute source code @ GitHub repository
- MOLGENIS/compute user guide @ GitHub repository
- Presentation at DTL focus NGS pipeline meeting (April 2014, Utrecht) by Freerk van Dijk
- Presentation at IWSG-2013 (June 2013, Zurich, Switzerland) by George Byelas
- Presentation at the Target conference (April 2013, Groningen) by Martijn Dijkstra
- Presentation at eBioGrid (December 2012, Amsterdam) by Morris Swertz
- Presentation at NBIC BioAssist (October 2012, Utrecht) by George Byelas & Freerk van Djik
- Scaling bio-analyses from computational clusters to grids (2013)
- Introducing Data Provenance and Error Handling for NGS Workflows within the MOLGENIS Computational Framework (2012)
- Towards a MOLGENIS based computational framework (2011)
Old compute 4 (recommended for production work):
- MOLGENIS/compute v4 User Guide
- Imputation pipeline
- Next-generation sequencing pipeline
- Installation of tools
- Compiled MOLGENIS/compute v4 distribution of 2013-03-08
Where is MOLGENIS/compute used?
Who develops MOLGENIS/compute?
MOLGENIS/compute is created by the Genomics Coordination Center team in the University Medical Centre Groningen, the Netherlands.
- logos1.jpg (26.0 KB) - added by george 16 months ago.
- Swertz_eBioGrid_final_presentation.pdf (6.0 MB) - added by george 15 months ago.
- October_2012.pdf (4.2 MB) - added by george 15 months ago.
(21.8 MB) -
added by pneerincx 14 months ago.
Distribution of MOLGENIS/compute v4
(21.8 MB) -
added by mdijkstra 14 months ago.
Distribution of MOLGENIS Compute IV
- DijkstraTargetConference2013.pdf (7.8 MB) - added by george 11 months ago.
- IWSG-2013.pdf (2.1 MB) - added by george 11 months ago.
- IWSG-2013-presentation.pdf (7.4 MB) - added by george 11 months ago.
- tutorial.html (343.9 KB) - added by george 9 months ago.
- molgenis-compute-core-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT-distribution.zip (6.0 MB) - added by george 4 months ago.
- molgenis-compute-core-1.0.0-20140402.104325-2-distribution.zip (8.0 MB) - added by george 2 weeks ago.
- MolgenisCompute_2014-04-15_FvD.pdf (20.5 MB) - added by george 4 hours ago.